An enhanced version of the UKPDS Outcomes Model© (OM2) software was released today.
* Comparison of up to 25 treatment groups simultaneously
* New outputs showing convergence, and costs and disutilities split by event
* Generation of outputs for up to five user defined composite outcomes
* Major speed improvements. Up to 124 processors can now be utilised
* Disabling selected output sheets to increase speed
* Disk space optimisation for larger datasets
The UKPDS Outcomes Model© is a computerised simulation tool designed to estimate Life Expectancy, Quality Adjusted Life Expectancy and the cumulative costs of complications in people with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
See link below for further information and licensing details: